We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from PHPLTD or through us from our partners and/or affiliates (collectively “Services”).
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
- In no event is the same Service eligible for more than one refund.
- Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
- If purchased Service(s) include free domain name registration as part of a promotion or sale of the Service(s), and you cancel the purchased Service(s), the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the standard price for the domain, you must either elect to pay the difference or forfeit the domain, in which case, ownership of the domain will revert back to PHPLTD.
- All refunds are processed in EURO: you, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your PHPLTD account balance. Purchases made using PHPLTD account funds can only be refunded as account credit. Purchases made by credit card or PayPal may be refundable to the source of payment. PHPLTD is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company or PayPal in the case of refund.
- Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when purchasing any Service(s).
Domain Name Registration
- Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for domain name registrations and related domain name Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your then current registration term.
- No refunds are available for fees paid for After Market Domain Names unless your After Market Domain Name registration is rejected or cancelled by PHPLTD, the registry or the third party seller.
- No refunds are available for fees paid for Premium Domain(s).
- No refunds are available for fees paid for any of the following:
- Additional fees paid for Pre-Orders, Sunrise or Landrush periods or participation in an Early Access Program; or
- Fees paid for related Service(s) such as a PremiumDNS service for the domain in question.
- In the case of an unsuccessful attempt to transfer a domain name to PHPLTD, we will automatically refund any fees paid as an account credit.
- Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for Web Hosting and related Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your Web Hosting Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your then current contract term.
- Package fees for Shared Hosting may be refundable, at the sole discretion of PHPLTD, if you, the account holder, cancel within thirty (30) days after purchase. Only first-time Shared Hosting accounts are eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee. You may receive a refund if you, the account holder, cancel your VPS Hosting account within the initial fourteen (14) days after sign-up. You may receive a refund if you, the account holder, cancel your Clearance Dedicated Server or New Dedicated Server account within the initial seven (7) days after sign-up. Only first-time Clearance Dedicated Server or New Dedicated Server accounts are eligible for the 7-day money-back guarantee.
- No refunds are available for the following:
- Any additional features, services or upgrades added to your Web Hosting package and purchased at additional fee;
- Any fees related to domain name registrations associated with your Web Hosting package;
- Any renewals of Web Hosting and related Service(s).
If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can submit a helpdesk ticket here. You must include the following information in your request:
- Why you are asking for a refund;
- Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, support pin, transaction number, domain name, date of purchase); and
- Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
If you have questions about our Refund Policy, you can contact PHPLTD at email@example.comYou may also contact us at: